We are now officially in the summer! We love the warmth, beach days, evenings of terraces… and the Sun seems that it gives us joy! Spiffy already we are thinking about what will be the next looks for this season because although they excite us with high temperatures, the truth is that often costs us decide what clothes wear us each day, which is nice and cool but at the same time flattering to see us elegant.
In summer sometimes us it is difficult to have a more formal appearance, primarily by the amount of prints and vivid colors, ruffles and lighter garments. Beautiful clothes for the days of summer but, sometimes, we don’t feel comfortable or they are too informal to go to work or to certain family reunions.
So today I want to help you discover How to dress in the summer. Below:
5 tips to dress in summer
- The first advice is based on discover the parts of your body you want to highlight and which not. In this way, we manage to always enhance our beauty.
- It’s time to uncover the legs and wear them to the Sun. But if we don’t feel safe, a good option is to choose a midi with a woven light and flight skirt. A perfect way to go chilly, safe and stylish.
- When choosing necklines, it is preferable to opt for necklines in V or square since they are the most flattering. Unlike the round neckline, which are only good if we have a very thin, long neck.
- We can get prints and vivid colors without losing elegance compensating with more neutral combinations. For example: a skirt printed in shades of aquamarine, peach, etc. can use a more serene white shirt.
- Footwear, can also use bright colors and compensate with a fully monochromatic dress: a blue serenity, pink quartz and emerald green are very summer and safe options.
The CF Guide to Dressing Professionally in the Summer …
How to dress professionally on hot summer days
5 Summer Wardrobe Pieces You Can Wear into the Fall …
How To Dress On A Budget This Summer? 5 Must-Have Clothing …
dark night cocktail dress. I love dresses with pockets …
Summer Travel…packing options and travel tips
5 Tips Dressing For The Heat
What to Wear to a Wedding: Dresses for a Summer Wedding …
Summer Hijab Style Tips-20 Summer Outfits to Wear with Hijab
Chiffon Summer Flora Printed Slip Long Dress Flowy …
Burda 6655 Misses’ Dress and Shirt
Stylish High Slit Dresses for Women to Try
Camren Bicondova Dishes On Selina & Ivy’s Role Reversal in …
TOP 150 Cute Acrylic Nail Designs 2017
Who is the smartest woman you know?
fall date night outfit ideas
Best Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers
Worst Concert Disasters Ever
Top Five Mens Summer Dressing Ideas That’s Rock In This Year