According to DIGOPAUL, Poland is a country located in Eastern Europe.
Visa Application Center of Poland in Minsk
Address: Minsk, Bobruisk, 6 (TC Galileo, 5th floor)
ATTENTION! PERSONAL PRESENCE IS MANDATORY!
- Two photographs(actual color photo on a light background, not older than 6 months, size 3.5*4.5 cm.);
- Passport / international passport for citizens of the Russian Federation, valid for 3 months from the date of the intended departure from the territory of the Schengen Agreement member states. Must have been issued within the last 10 years. The passport must have at least 2 free pages with the inscription “Visa”.
- Copy of passport:
- 2 copies of pages with personal data
- photocopies of Schengen and national visas issued by the member states of the Schengen area for the last 3 years; a copy of the pages of the passport with entry and exit stamps of the latest Schengen or national visa issued by the Member States of the Schengen area;
- for citizens of the Russian Federation also a copy of the residence permit and the original.
- International health insurance, valid on the territory of the Schengen member states, for the entire planned period of stay. The minimum amount of insurance coverage is 30,000 euros.
- Proof of employment/economic solvency:
5.1. For employees:
- a certificate on the letterhead of the employer, which indicates the date of employment, qualifications, wages (a breakdown of wages for the last 3 months is given);
- it is necessary to provide an extract from the bank account on the availability of funds (in any currency, in the equivalent of 45 euros per day of stay) or documents of the sponsoring person (sponsor letter in any form, a copy of the sponsor’s passport, a copy of documents confirming kinship, as well as a certificate from the place of work ).
5.2. For individual entrepreneurs : certificate of state registration and latest tax return.
- copy of student card;
- certificate from the place of study;
- confirmation of the availability of a sufficient amount of financial resources (certificate of employment or documents of the sponsor: a sponsorship letter written in any form, which indicates the full name, address and contact details; a copy of the sponsor’s passport; documents confirming kinship; certificate of employment / statement from the bank account of the sponsor / other documents confirming the availability of funds for the trip).
- certificate from the place of study;
- sponsor’s documents: free-form sponsorship letter; a copy of the sponsor’s passport; documents confirming relationship; certificate of employment/extract from the bank account of the sponsor).
- a copy of the pension certificate;
- certificate of received pension (decoding of payment for the last 3 months).
6.4. Other non-working citizens:
- photocopies of work book pages containing personal data and indicating places of work for the last 3 years, or a copy of a diploma (if the applicant graduated from an educational institution no more than 6 months ago);
- Sponsor’s bank account statement or documents (free-form sponsorship letter; copy of sponsor’s passport; proof of kinship; certificate of employment/statement from the sponsor’s bank account).
- For minors:
- birth certificate (copy and original);
- Notarized permission (original and copy) from a parent/legal guardian not present at the time of filing. If both parents/legal guardians are present at the Visa Application Center when applying for a visa for a minor child, the notarized consent of both parents/legal guardians is not required;
- copies of passports of BOTH parents (pp. 30-32);
- if a minor travels without parents, then a notarized consent of both parents is required for the minor to leave Belarus;
- if there is only one parent, it is necessary to provide a supporting document confirming the absence of the second parent (court decision, death certificate or other document). If the child has only one guardian, then the relevant document (court decision on the exclusive right of custody, death certificate or other document) must be submitted (copy and original);
- Minors traveling with their parents must submit a copy of their parents’ valid visas.
Children under 12 are exempt from fingerprinting. The presence of one of the parents when applying for a child is required!
- Spouses provide a copy of the marriage certificate.
Consular fee – 35 euros, citizens of the Russian Federation – 35 euros. The obligatory service fee of the visa application center is 11 euros. Payment is made ONLY in Belarusian rubles. Up to 6 years free.
A visa is issued within 15 calendar days, but the embassy reserves the right to extend the time for consideration of documents (up to 30 or 60 days).
It is important to remember that the listed list includes the minimum list of documents that must be provided when applying for a visa. The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documentation at its discretion.