Belts are extremely right, as they help keep the pants up. You can get them in all kinds of materials, colors and shapes. They are both functional but also fashionable, and they can fit to men, women and children. They can be adapted to all individual styles. For the businessman, who would like to be a little more casual, an Anderson’s merge belt in multicolor textil goes absolutely fantastic with a few discrete chinos and loafers belonging. Rivets are popular as never before, so for her, would a leather belt with studs, fit perfectly into the skinny jeans and at the same time provide a good contrast to a w. lining. In this way it becomes raw and the feminine combined, and one could possibly put a few chic ankle boots with French heels or leather jacket. Greenstone Belts are not just a fad; they are also used for sport. If you are a runner, you can get them, with room for water bottles as well as with compartment for keys.
The Color of Men’s Belts: How to Use without Exaggeration
The belt is an accessory that, used correctly, can be a large increase to the visual male, but most men cling to traditional models in leather brown or black, leaving the colorful side, either for fear of stronger colors, too lazy to think of new combinations or simple prejudice. In this post we hope to inspire our readers to use the accessory in the most diverse tones and hues.
The colourful belts are usually in the drawstring (shoelace) or canvas, but it is also possible to find models in leather dyed, ecological leather and even vinyl. Both the material and the colors transform it into a piece suitable for looks casual and it is not advisable to try to fit it in a formal attire, since the environment to be frequented probably does not support this type of freedom to style. here are some examples of belts to which we are referring:
See now some examples of how to use:
Case 1 – Contrast bold
Confront contrasting colors such as these is quite bold, but it is not pleasing to all, there are combinations of this type a little more well-behaved, but still will draw attention. Here’s another example:
If this is not your profile the next option may please…
Case 2 – sober Colors
Here we go in the opposite direction of the previous tip, leaving the daring side and betting on neutral tones with just a touch of blue, more vibrant in the middle of everything. Sober and sophisticated, gives the least margin of error!
Case 3 – Only cold colors
Working with cool colors is a great option for those who want variety with a certain “discretion”. The shades of blue and green are the ones that work best in this case and are more and more present in the parts of the male.
Case 4 – tone-on-Tone with the shirt + pants neutral.
Here we have 3 options: match the shoes, the pants or the shirt. But which one is correct? In this case (casual look) no, stay with the best visual result! Here the ton sur ton with the shirt and it worked beautifully.
5 case – colorful Clothing, accessory neutral
But what if you already have pieces of strong colors, the belt also has that highlight? Better not. Grey, navy, black, white or beige can be a good way to maintain stealth if you already have the other focal points in the look.
Case 6 – A touch of red
An outfit composed of cool colors you can ask for a tone more alive, and not to be too square, in this case the red is among the best options, even more when it appears only as a detail of the belt.
Case 7 – Rimando with a color of the shirt
An easy way to combine is to lend it to the existing color on another piece of clothing. In the example above the detail of red of the shirt is repeated on the belt colored laces. Easy, isn’t it?
Case 8 – by Throwing everything on the belt
It is more risky, but if you feel the desire, go all in on the belt, however this feature has some contra indications, see our next topic.
- Before you go around with a belt flashy evaluate whether the place you are going to attend is suitable for this type of clothing;
- If you have some (or many!) more pounds, do not risk, stay in neutral shades or tone-on-tone, built-in a strong color will call attention to your tummy and hips and this might not be a good idea;
- Who is too high can slice the silhouette, namely, to use colours completely different in each piece, including the belt, because height is not the problem;
- Who is down can elongate the silhouette by using tiles in shades the next, creating an effect of the “monobloc” and the optical illusion of being taller than it really is;
- Belts patterned (plaid, stripes) are not prohibitive, but it is better to use them with pieces smooth so as not to weigh too much and create visual pollution;
- Buckles large has the same power to draw attention to your belly that a belt of strong color, so if you are chubby, avoid! Moreover, do not use the buckle large never, hardly is elegant;
- Some belts, such as casual leather wear create a patina that ends up getting up beautiful, on the other hand, sometimes the belt is with the face of the finished, in this case the best is to buy a new one.
Visit ChicBay.com Web-Store For More Men’s Fine Belts
FIRE KIRIN Mens Belt Luxury Brand Genuine Leather Ratchet …
Credit Card Wallet for Men Personalized
Heavy Pu Leather Men’s sexy Underwear w/Holes Steel Ring …
Leather Outback Duster
Nicce london Parka With Reflective Piping in White for Men …
Wolverine Felix Boots in Brown for Men
Coach Campus Backpack In Printed Pebble Leather in Black …
Johnston & murphy Men’s Tabor Cap Toe Oxfords in Brown for …
S,M,L,XL,XXL Buyers in India, S,M,L,XL,XXL Importers from …
Louis vuitton Josh Canvas and Leather Backpack in Gray for …
2016 HOT Men Really Leather Belt Buckle Automatic Fashion …
2016 men’s genuine leather belt male cowskin belt formal …
2016 Hot Mens Designer Belts 100% High Quality Men’S …
2016 New Style Mens High Quality Belts Classic Leather …
2016 New Business Belt 100% Cowhide leather belts for men …
Popular Crazy Belt-Buy Cheap Crazy Belt lots from China …